At Communication Station, we pride ourselves in having an all women owned and operated company. We are a well-educated team with diverse backgrounds providing evidence-based practice.
Our office culture is fun, dynamic, and team-based. We are always looking for outside the box thinkers, go-getters with a unique skill-set to bring to our growing team. If you are interested in working with an amazing team, please send resumes to email@example.com.
We are always in search of a strong speech-language pathologists and special educators to join our growing team.
Top Ten Reasons Why You’ll Love Working for Communication Station:
1. Family friendly and supportive environment
2. Flexible schedule: Full time, part time, evening options available for a family-friendly schedule
3. Competitive rates with excellent recognition
4. Opportunities for advancement
5. Excellent Supervision
6. Clinical and administrative support
7. Access to our professional resources and therapeutic materials
8. Wonderful support of work/life balance
9. Supervision provided for clinical fellowship requirements
10. Fun, supportive time and high energy atmosphere
Opportunities for benefits:
- Continuing Education
- Discounted Movie, Theater, and Sporting Events Tickets
- Health Insurance
Student Observations & Internship Opportunities
Communication Station loves to work with students who are interested in studying speech-language pathology. We happily invite current college students to observe speech-language therapy sessions for their course requirements. We also offer internships for graduate students who need to obtain direct contact speech therapy hours. Please contact Laurie Schneider, our Student Observation Coordinator for our various opportunities at Lschneider@communicationstationny.com. We look forward to sharing our passion for speech-language therapy with you!
1997 Route 17M
Goshen, NY 10924
Phone: (845) 294- 4787
Fax: (845) 294- 4790
GET MORE INFORMATION- Contact Us Today!
If you have questions about your child’s language development – don’t hesitate to contact us. We welcome any questions!