We are proud to offer speech-language therapy and special education services
to children of all ages in the Hudson Valley Area.
- Early Intervention (Birth to 3 years old): We are excited to announce that we now provide speech-language therapy services and special education services through the New York State Early Intervention Program. Be sure to request Communication Station through your Ongoing Service Coordinator For more information on the Early Intervention program in Orange County, NY please contact: (845) 360-6630
- Preschoolers (3 years to 5 years old): We contract with Orange County Intervention Services to provide speech-language therapy services to preschoolers of Orange County. To receive speech-language therapy through your school district, contact your local district for more information. You can request Communication Station to be your service provider.
- Private Clients: We do not participate with any insurance companies but will provide a receipt with diagnostic and treatment codes at the end of each month where services were rendered. The client is solely responsible for submitting all claims to their insurance company, should one wish to receive reimbursement for any services rendered by Communication Station. We are happy to give you a statement so you can submit to your insurance on your own behalf.
What’s the process to begin services?
Our process is easy! Give us a call and we will answer any questions you may have. If you decide to refer your child for services here is our process from intake to treatment! We are looking forward to hearing from you and working with your family!
- Give us a call! You will speak with one of our team members to answer your questions and take your referral.
You will be assigned a therapist and you will be contacted to schedule your initial appointment.
As a team, we will determine a plan of treatment and frequency for your child and family.
Therapy begins with your child and family. We will work closely with you during this process.
Communication Station provides evaluation and treatment services for:
- Expressive/ Receptive Language Disorders
- Oral/ Motor and Feeding
- Social Communication Disorders
- Fluency Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Communication Station’s Waiting Room